Dr. Adel Easa Husain Al-Yousifi is the Senior Vice Chairman & Managing Director, for Easa Husain Al-Yousifi & Sons for Contracting & General Trading
American University, London, UK 2002, PhD, Traffic Management
University of New Mexico, US 1978, BS, Industrial Engineering
Aljahidh Secondary School, Kuwait 1972, High School Certificate
Dr. Adel got many publications, like: Tayyib: a Kind Man from a Kind Land, biography of my late father Easa Husein Al-Yousifi.
An Examination of Perceptual Patterns for Traffic Signs Recognition in Four Countries: an Empirical Approach, PhD dissertation.
And many more.
- Board member of Kuwait Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Board member of Kuwait Direct Investment Promotion Authority
- Board member of The Public Authority For Minors Affairs
- Former Deputy Chairman, Bayan Investment Company
- Founding member, Bashayer Al-Khair Society
- Member of GCC Prize Committee for Outstanding Research
- Member is Institute of Transportation Engineers, US
- Member in Kuwait Engineering Society
- Former Kuwaiti-Japanese Businessmen’s Committee Member
- Member in Kuwaiti Society for the Development of Arab Childhood
- Member in Kuwaiti Society for Traffic Safety
- Member in Secretaries Council
- Teacher Development Center
- Former Office of the Martyrs’ Secretaries Council
- Member in Waqif of Teacher Support Secretaries Council, National Committee for Supporting Education
- Member in The Public Authority for Applied Education and Training
Dr. Al-Yosifi is still continuing his commercial activities along with his constant researches and specialized studies in the fields of signals and traffic signs and their philosophies. He also gives lectures and explanatory seminars in Kuwait and abroad to increase traffic awareness and therefore enhance traffic safety.